Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-20 Origin: Site
Decking made of WPC has several advantages, including the fact that it is good for the environment, requires little upkeep, and has a surface that is resistive to slipping. The majority of the product, which is known as WPC decking, is composed of recycled materials due to the fact that it is produced from a mixture of wood and plastic. Because of this, it is an environmentally responsible option for your garden or patio.
The term “WPC decking” refers to a type of decking that is crafted from composite materials that combine wood and plastic. In recent years, due to the various benefits it offers, it has emerged as a popular option for use as flooring in outdoor spaces. The fact that WPC decking requires very little upkeep is another important factor in its popularity. It is also resistant to rot, mould, and mildew, unlike typical wood decking, which needs to be sanded and painted periodically to maintain its appearance.
Selecting WPC decking for your outdoor living space can provide you with a number of important benefits. The following is a short list of the many positive aspects of WPC decking.
Pros of WPC decking
1. Since WPC decking is made from recycled materials, selecting it for your home is an environmentally responsible choice.
2. WPC decking is long-lasting and requires little to no maintenance. It is not susceptible to decay, insects, or weathering in any way.
3. WPC decking is available in a wide range of colours and designs to accommodate a wide range of preferences.
4. WPC decking can be installed by a DIYer due to its ease of installation.
5. WPC decking increases the value of your home and can be an excellent selling point in the event that you ever choose to relocate.
Cons of WPC decking
1. The price of WPC decking is typically higher than the price of conventional wood decking.
2. Installation: The installation process for WPC decking is often more challenging than the installation process for regular wood decking.
3. Aesthetics: Certain types of WPC decking may have an artificial or plastic-like appearance.
4. Colour Fading: WPC decking is durable, but the colour will fade over time.
Decking made of wood-plastic composite is yet another excellent choice to take into consideration if you are looking for a surface that is slip-resistant. Even when wet, the wood-plastic composite material that it is constructed from has a surface that is rough, which enables for a secure grip to be retained even when using it.
If you are looking for a decking material that is kind to the environment, requires minimal maintenance, and is durable, WPC decking may be the best option for you to consider.
WPC has many upsides over the classic wood that many people have in their homes by default. It’s more stable than the standard wood, hiking its durability up several notches, and in turn making your floors and fences last much longer. Its anti-sun aging is also another high point, along with its termite, acid, and alkaline resistant nature. It also needs little to no maintenance, no need for high class cleaning services or new paint jobs every year, it stays fresh and beautiful. WPC is designed to save the world one job at a time, the design designated to save the forests by lasting longer and in turn, saving wood.
WPC is taking the world by storm, and MexyTech is leading the charge. MexyTech is one of the best WPC (wood plastic composite) manufacturer around. We have agents all over the world, stretching from Canada to the UK to Japan and many in between. We can do anything from flooring and decks to fences and gates, all in many ranges of style and sizes. We can even make the outside of your house look as sleek as ever! Overall MexyTech has only one goal in mind, to keep their customers happy. We work hard to make sure that at the end of every single job the customer is happy with our WPC products and services.
Foshan MexyTech Co., Ltd.