Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
Do you want to know what are the differences between composite decking and wood decking? Which type of decking is more suitable for your home or business? In this article we'll give you the answer - let's get started!
Let's start by talking about wood decking. The first thing we should highlight is its aesthetics, the beauty of this type of flooring is undeniable. Wood will bring to your home that absolute warmth and that minimalist elegance that makes any place look good.
● This type of flooring is a thermal insulator.
● It offers great comfort on the tread.
● It does not accumulate dust mites.
● It has great durability.
● It looks great in any space.
● It has a high price. If you want more thickness and quality, you will have to pay more.
● It is delicate: It is affected by scratches, bumps, humidity and can lose its color due to sun exposure.
● Installation is not simple and can be time-consuming.
● It requires special maintenance every nine to ten years.
This flooring is a hybrid composite of wood and plastic. What does this mean? It brings the best of both worlds. That is, the best of wood and plastic. It is composed of 60% cellulosic materials and 40% calcium carbonate and thermoplastic materials.
● It is much more stable, hard and resistant.
● 100% waterproof. Moisture will not affect WPC decking.
● It is very easy to install.
● It is a silent flooring.
● It is fire resistant.
● It does not emit odors or noxious gasses.
● This type of flooring is very easy to clean.
● It provides warmth.
● It will look as great as an ordinary wood floor.
● If it is exposed to the sun, it can suffer discoloration.
● Requires a large investment. However, this point is relative because in the long term it will not require a lot of maintenance, so it will be a saving.
Both wood and composite decking are excellent options for your home or office. However, you may have noticed that WPC decking currently has more benefits and is a cheaper option in the long run.
Not to mention that composite decking is much more durable, which would be very useful if you have children at home. Remember that wood decking can be affected by scratches, knocks or moisture. So, in the end the choice will depend on the use and care you are going to give it.
As an experienced WPC manufacturer in China, we offer factory prices and good quality products for projects and homes. Our team is always ready to offer advice or answer your questions. Contact us to get advices today!
Foshan MexyTech Co., Ltd.